Sunday, October 31, 2010

Intoduction



So this teacher, she wanted to make a blog about my story and me. I thought it was weird and all, but when she showed it to me, it really knocked me out. I mean, she had all these pictures and links and all, so I thought, why not? She said that she thought it would help her students understand my story better to have some "supplemental information," and she thought that parents might get a kick out of it, too. My story's "timeless," she said.

This teacher - Miss Teel is her name - put a bunch of pretty neat stuff on here. She included a historical context section that has information about this guy J.D. Salinger, so you can learn about what life was like for people in my time, and when my story came out. She also has some quotations that I said. I don't know why - I say pretty crumby stuff all the time, but she thought they were important. Finally, there's a quiz so you can see who you're most like from my story. Wild.

Oh - and she wants you to leave comments. Please don't say anything phony; I hate that. 

                                                                                      ~Holden

No comments:

Post a Comment